My Top 5 DMK Products
Updated: Apr 20
I work exclusively with DMK products. DMK focuses on the concept of "Remove, rebuild, protect, and maintain". To put it simply, these products are formulated to remove buildup, rebuild the remaining living cells, protect from environmental factors, and maintain functionality of skin at home. For more information about DMK and their products, click here. After working with these products for a few years, these are my favorites!
1) Betagel: This product works with our body's immune system and boosts activity of immune cells. It is anti-inflammatory, anti-aging, and also aides in healing burns, cuts, acne, eczema, and psoriasis. Use of this product over time also provides anti-aging properties!
2) Direct Delivery Vitamin C: Vitamin C is one of the best ingredients we can put on our skin, and this product sure does deliver! It contains 4 different types of vitamin C, which stimulates collagen, a vital protein that makes our skin smooth. Direct Delivery also suppresses pigmentation and protects our skin from environmental factors. Bonus: it keeps working in our skin for 8 hours!
3) Revitosin: This product regulates cellular turnover which encourages healthier-looking skin. It's a top choice for sun damage, acne scarring, and pigmentation. If your skin is damaged, this product can aid in reversing the damage by working at the cellular level.
4) Herb and Mineral Spray: This is a polarized spray that works quickly to aid in penetration of other products. It's full of antioxidants which hydrate skin and give us that glowy look. When used with Seba-E oil (mentioned below), these products imitate our own acid mantle, creating the most natural skin moisturizer possible.
5) Seba-E Oil: This product is a bio-identical fatty acid supplement for our skin. It helps repair the acid mantle and address trans-epidermal water loss. This product = hello hydration!